Auction Terms & Conditions Please read all of the Terms and Conditions. There are updates to our normal Terms and Conditions regarding COVID-19 and measures taken to prevent the spread of the virus.
1. This is an internet only auction. All bidding is online. The bidding for this auction will close on Thursday, February 25th, 2021 at 2:00pm. Lots will close approximately every 20 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid. At 1:30pm a new, flashing button will appear allowing you to watch the auction close with a live countdown. This allows you to bid on the next 12 items scheduled to close without refreshing the page.
2. A preview will be held on Wednesday, February 24th, 2021 from 2pm - 3pm at 415 Granite Run Dr, Lancaster, PA 17601. You will need to sign up for a time slot to attend the preview using this web address. https://calendly.com/hkkeller-1/auntie-annes-online-auction-part-3
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be Friday, February 26th, 2021 from 3pm - 5pm and Monday, March 1st, 2021 from 9am - 10am at 415 Granite Run Dr, Lancaster, PA 17601. An email will be sent to each winning bidder including an invoice and a link to schedule a pick up time.
4. Everyone in the building and on the property will be required to wear a mask during the preview and pickup. Surgical masks may be available for purchase at the pickup.
5. In order to limit the amount of people on the property at a time, all buyers will need to sign up for a time slot. A link to select your time slot along with your invoice will be emailed to you at the conclusion of the auction.
6. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
7. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
8. NOTICE: H.K. Keller will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by 10am Monday, March 1st, 2021. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Vehicles transfers will be scheduled with the winning bidder.
9. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
10. H.K. Keller reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
11. Applicable taxes include PA sales tax of 6%. If you have a sales tax exemption for resale or another reason, H.K. Keller needs a copy of the certificate on file in order to remove sales tax. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your copy.
12. This auction has a 15% buyer's premium and 6% PA sales tax. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $115 with sales tax of $6.90 for a total due of $121.90.
13. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. If you do not receive an email with your invoice, please check your spam folder. Your credit card will automatically be charged unless prior arrangements have been made. If your card is declined, you will receive an unpaid invoice with instructions on how to make payment. Our office may contact you to make payment before the pickup. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only. Buyer's purchases will be paid with the credit card used to register for this auction if the bidder does not show up.
14. Vehicle purchasers will have their registered cards charged $200 and the remaining balance is to be paid by certified check, bank check, cash or wire transfer. A personal check is acceptable if prior arrangements have been made with H.K. Keller.
15. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
16. If you need shipping services you can contact our local UPS Store or our local Postal Connections and they will be happy to help you. UPS: email@example.com, 590 Centerville Road Lancaster, PA 17601, 717-898-9303 Postal Connections: Contact them at, PCA158@postalconnections.com, 1653 Lititz Pike Lancaster, PA 17601, 717-399-9076
17. Buyers requiring shipping who’s invoice is $200 or more may need to transfer funds via wire transfer at the discretion of H.K. Keller.
18. There are no shipping, transporting or packing services offered by H.K. Keller.
19. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
20. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. H.K. Keller is a member of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
21. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
22. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
23. Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the amount of items in the lot. This is shown using the bid price x quantity. (Example “$12.50 x 4” equals a total bid of $50.00).
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms